Hello guys… In this post, we are going to check how to play hidden game in Google chrome browser. This game is also called as TRex game 🙂
This so called Chrome Dinosaur game is fun way to pass some time while your internet connection is down. Let me tell you that this game is no at all high end graphics kind of game but is a simple retro type black and white style game. in this game, you just need to clear the obstacles like cactus trees, giant birds etc. As you proceed in the game, the game speed will start increasing, and you need to face different types of obstacles over the period. You will also get the points for avoiding obstacles.
Hidden Game in Google Chrome Browser
Let’s check out the requirements to play this game:
- Updated Chrome browser: You need to have chrome browser updated so that you can get all the features of the game.
- Internet Connection disabled: This is the most important requirement in order to play this game.
- Of course free time to play this game 🙂
Keyboard game controls:
- Spacebar: To start the game.
- Spacebar / Up arrow: To jump over the obstacles
- Down arrow: To crouch the dinosaur to avoid obstacles like giant birds.
Instructions – How to play the hidden game in Chrome browser
- Simply disconnect the internet connection on your pc/mac. This is the most important step and without which you will not be able to play this game.
- Open Chrome browser and try to access any random website (check website other than google as google webpage might get displayed from browser cache).
- Once you do that, you will get a screen with message as “There is no internet connection” along side retro style dinosaur image.
- Press spacebar on your keyboard and you are ready to go.
so, internet is down? no problem. You can still pass your time by playing this simple and exciting game. I hope you will like this easter egg chrome t-rex game. Enjoy !!